- Custodian Paperwork and Service Including-onboarding new clients, transfers, new account applications and ongoing data maintenance by collecting and organizing client information and documents.
- Serve as the first point of contact with clients on day to day and Client Service matters.
- Coordinate information requests for investments and other business activities.
- Maintain client files and records and update CRM system.
- Coordinate communications, and track receipt of paperwork (financial management agreements, account paperwork, tax documents and returns, etc.).
- Assist with processing checks, wires, journals, EFT transfers.
- Attend client meetings with the Planner for administrative support and fact gathering.
- Complete agendas and meeting notes.
- Track and ensure completion of tasks.
- Assist with preparation and follow up for client meetings.
- Assist with Incoming Calls and Related Service Work.
- Provide Assistant and Support to all Team Members.
- General Knowledge of the Securities Industry
- Excellent at Prioritizing, Planning and Organizing
- Highly Detailed
- Task Oriented
- Strong Follow Up Skills
- Customer Service Oriented
- Comfortable Communicating with High Net-Worth Clients
- Strong Communication Skills – Written and Verbal
- Professional Appearance and Personality
- Works well in a Collaborative Team Environment
Education and Experience
- Experience working with major custodians, such as Fidelity and Schwab, and the service work/tasks associated with client’s needs.
- Strong computer skills required for navigation of databases including management of customer records.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with Salesforce, Salentica Elements, Black Diamond and eMoney a plus.
- 5 years in RIA or Wealth Management.
This position requires your presence in the office. This is NOT a remote position.