DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the day-to-day business operations of the firm to align with firm’s strategy and goals.
- Manage the implementation and progress of firm strategic priorities.
- Provide leadership and team building that furthers the overall firm culture.
- Manage firm technology operations, including CRM optimization and technology coordination.
- Assist in development and implementation of the firm’s compliance program.
- Directly manage client servicing and operational associates, including the hiring, training, management, and development of those individuals.
- Ensure seamless delivery of all aspects of the client experience including:
- New client onboarding, client service, and feedback.
- Oversee efficient and accurate creation and processing of new account forms.
- Manage client service process to ensure timely and accurate responses. Ensure operations team provides concierge service for top-tier clients in person, in writing, and over the phone.
- Manage quarterly billing and reporting processes for the firm.
- Assist in the firm’s overall talent strategy:
- Work with the CEO to identify the operational and structural needs of the organization as the firm evolves.
- Conduct regular team member reviews.
- Assist with reviewing, modifying and implementing company policies and procedures.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as Director of Operations with a strong track record of leading, developing and managing teams.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and operate within tight deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in managing day-to-day operations, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Knowledge of the securities industry’s rules and regulations is a plus.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
This position requires your presence in the office. This is NOT a remote position.
Waterway Wealth Management offers a base salary, bonus potential, 401(k) plus matching, health benefits, and a potential for career growth with a great working environment. This is your chance to play a key role in the continued success of our company. Our culture is fast-paced, motivational and focused on healthy living.