ASSOCIATE FINANCIAL PLANNER
Waterway is looking for an Associate Financial Planner who has 3-5 years of experience in the industry.
The ideal candidate works well in a collaborative team environment and desires to participate in the client experience. Initially the role will involve learning the processes of the firm and understanding the business from the ground up including account management, financial planning, and investment philosophy. Should be a self-starter, detail-oriented and hardworking person who is not afraid to learn.
- Prepare and Analyze materials for Client Meetings
- Attend, Document and Participate in Client Meetings
- Executive seamlessly on Client Follow-Up from Meetings
- Participate in Onboarding Process for New Clients
- Confident in delivering financial planning advice
- Provide Assistance and Support to other Planners
- Handle Client Calls and Service Items
- Interaction with Custodians
- Communicate with existing professional services providers
- Comfortable Communicating with High Net-Worth Clients
- Works Well in a Collaborative Team Environment
- Desires to Manage Client Relationships
- Shows Initiative to Grow as a Professional
Experience and Education
- 3 – 5+ years of Experience in the Industry and working towards their CFP®
- Strong Organization skills and proficiency with MSOffice 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related Business degree
- eMoney, Fidelity, Schwab, Morningstar, Salentica-Elements
This position requires your presence in the office. This is NOT a remote position.